- Christiansborg PalacePay a royal visit
- The RuinsVisit the ruins of Bishop Absalon’s Castle and Copenhagen Castle
- The Royal Reception RoomsExplore a functioning royal palace
- The Royal StablesGolden carriages and white horses
- The Queen's TapestriesThe history of Denmark and the World in colourful images
- The Flora Danica CabinetThe famous table service decorated with the Danish flora
- The Palace ChapelChurch of the royal family
During the celebration of HM The Queen’s 75th birthday a galla dinner will be held in the Great Hall at Christiansborg Palace.
The Royal Reception rooms will therefore be closed from the 10th to the 17th of April, and The Royal Stables from the 13th to the 16th of April.